Sunday, April 10, 2011

From Denise - Donuts and Walnuts

Denise Ellickson Palumbo
He gave all us of great memories we have a great family :) I remember when he would take me in his vigortone truck and I would sit on the feed bags while he would deliver the feed at the end he would stop at the little gas station as you ...came in town and I mean little and buy a pepsi:) When we would go stay for the weekend sleeping upstairs in the old beds we would get up in the morning and go to the bakery and get donuts which one of my favorites was raspberry filled bismark:) If it was cold we would go downstairs in the morning since there was really no heat upstairs and stand on the one and only heat register and he would say be careful the register gets really hot. When the bakery I believed closed we would then go to the grocery store and get donuts and one time we ran into Great Grandma Dinger and remember the back yard I hated going back there because of all the walnuts it hurt bare feet. Love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment